Available now from the Take the Trial page!
Designed for forex traders ArbMakerFX comes with a set of functionalities focused on providing the pairs trading tools essential for a relative-value-by-cointegration approach to forex.
ArbMakerFX includes a data bridge linking it to the Metatrader4 (MT4) platform: drive your FX database with MT4’s feeds while keeping a lid on data costs!
Better still, the next ArbMakerFX release scheduled for October will include the option to integrate full signal generation and execution to MT4 making it a complete execution platform for ArbMakerFX.
Priced at an introductory $449. The first 25 purchases receive a complimentary license upgrade to include the time-varying beta methodology tool.
Matches the existing versatility of the current version it replaces and adds:
- Time-varying beta methodology
- Capacity to tap MT4 feeds
- Correlation percentages
- The ability to select any intraday data sample between 500 and 2500 observations
- Automatic exclusion/inclusion of pairs failing/passing the 99% cointegrated threshold in the Active Portfolio screen
- Proprietary measure of estimated pair profitability in all scan results
- Refined normality controls provide extreme fine tuning capacity to the tradability filters
- Range of upgrade options
- All at a keener price than before
Priced at an introductory $1499 – that’s 20% off the list price.
Currently in production ArbMakerPlus Pro will introduce several very significant features in addition to those of the newly re-released ArbmakerPlus. These include but are not limited to:
- Evolutionary algorithms and a neural network overlay
- Extended statistical functions (such as the choice of log and prices to run the cointegrating algorithm and inclusion of a rolling Z window)
- Interactive Brokers integration
- Bloomberg & FIX integration
- Futures integration
- Cross-asset class testing
- Optional on-site training for up to 5 users (at additional cost)
Release is scheduled for Q1 2013 but we are releasing individual features to our existing client base as each is completed.